It looks like ClearTrip has finally updated their Android app with all the goodies which their iOS app has had for months now. Their latest version for Android, which is a Native app now, has their famous – two-column split screen when booking return trips on their phone. We fell in love with this approach when we had reviewed the Cleartrip iPhone app earlier.
The good part of the app is that when you are selecting your flight options, you can get to see how your choices affect the cost of your trip all in one screen. This makes searching and finding different travel options a breeze on the mobile.
You can also filter the flight results based on criteria like your preferred airlines, whether you want non-stop flights and departure and arrival times. Once you have your trip itinerary all selected, you can use your Credit Card, Debit Card or Netbanking account to go book your tickets.
The Cleartrip app also gives you quick access to all the trips (upcoming and past) which you’ve booked though your Cleartrip account. Here’s a full list of features now supported in Cleartrip for Android:
- Flights within India: Book domestic flights using our unique split-screen layout to select and price your flights with just two taps.
- International flights: The only two-column layout on mobile to combine inbound and outbound international flights without overloading your senses.
- Recent searches: Access all your recent searches with just one touch.
- All your booked trips: Access your trips and bookings on your mobile, even when you’re offline.
- Expressway: One-touch flight bookings on your phone.
- Payment options: Pay using your credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Saved travellers: Your saved travellers are on your mobile too. No need to type names again and again
Download Cleartrip for Android