There are flash drives and there’s the Kingston DataTraveler microDuo. With the usual flash drives in the market, you can use it back up or transfer data between your PCs and Laptops.
Transferring data between your phones or tablets and laptops generally mean hooking them up via cable. Kingston wants to ease this for you – via the DataTraveler microDuo flash drive. Instead of having only one standard USB interface, this little wonder comes with a micro-USB one as well.
This means that if you have a USB-OTG (USB on the Go) phone or tablet, you can hook up this drive to your device and access your files, music or media from the flash drive. This is the perfect solution to my media problems when I have to travel. I don’t have to fill up my phone’s internal memory with my movie and music collection. Instead I just need to fill the microDuo with all my stuff and plug it into the phone when I need it. Another upside is that I no longer need to get the higher capacity model and save there.
- 2-in-1 connectivity: microUSB and USB 2.0 connectors for easy transfer of files between smart phones, tablets, and computers
- Available Capacities: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Dimensions: 27.63mm x 16.46mm x 8.56mm
- Warranty &support: 5-year warranty with free technical support
- Pricing: Rs. 1200 for the 16gb and Rs 2200 for the 32gb drive.
You can find out more about this from Kingston’s site.