In a surprising turn of events, Nokia has announced that they are launching a new laptop named Nokia Booklet 3G. The laptop will be unveiled during the Nokia World Event on September 2nd.
From their press release about Nokia Booklet 3G, it looks like the laptop will be powered by an Intel Atom Processor and is Windows ready. Other features include:
- 1.6GHz Intel Atom Z530 processor
- 10 inch glass, HD ready display
- High speed internet access through built in 3G/HSPA and Wifi
- HDMI port for HD video out
- Front facing camera for video calls,
- Integrated Bluetooth
- SD card reader
- Integrated A-GPS
- Ovi Suite and Services Integration
The laptop weighs just 1.25Kg and is just above 2cm thick, making it quite portable. You can get more details about this product when it launches at ther product page on Nokia’s site.
Images of the Nokia Booklet 3G:
If you’re looking for more product photos, a Reuter’s reporter has taken a few more product which you can take look at on their site.