Samsung has released a teaser video on their Youtube channel of the upcoming Samsung Note II, their “phablet” – the cross between the phone and a tablet. The title of the video suggests that they’re planning to launch it next week on the 29th of August at their Samsung Mobile Unpacked event.
The video below gives us a peek at the Stylus which is available along with the Note II. Let’s take a quick look at the probable specs of the device (according to GSM Arena):
- Quadcore Exynos 5250 chipset
- Android Jellybean (4.1) Operating System
- 5.5 inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- 8 MP, autofocus, Camera with LED flash
- Full HD (1080p) video recording at 30 fps.
- On board storage of 16/32 GB storage, 1.5 GB RAM
- S-PEN Stylus for drawing and Handwriting recognition.
- SWYPE keyboard software for Predictive text input
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic