Did you ever wish you had a secretary to help you with your chores like sending Birthday Greetings, scheduling Tweets and Facebook updates, sending out emails at certain times of the day, or night to show your boss that you’re working late into the night?
Here’s a productivity app called Future Scheduler which allows you to do just that. This app is available for the iPhone, Android and Blackberry. The App retails for $1.99, much cheaper than what a secretary would cost you. You can get the download links at the end of this post.
Apart from having these tasks performed, you can also set alerts to remind yourself of tasks to do. The good thing about this app is that these alerts and tasks are synced with your calendar, so even if you forget you phone at home, you can check your calendar to check on these alerts you had set.
• sync the device with Calendar
• Snooze function for reminders.
• Import contacts from Facebook.
• Log of scheduled activities.
• Use templates for text and email.
• Recurring events – once, daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly.
• Intuitive and user friendly interface.
• Multiple recipients for text and email.
• Integrates with phone book to let you add recipients conveniently.