I just got my hands on a shiny new dark grey N8. Here are some of the unboxing snaps which I took in a hurry so I can get on to playing with the N8 and setting it up. The box is much slimmer that the previous N-series phones I had a chance to unbox.
The Nokia N8’s sales pack comes with the following items:
- The N8 device (of course)
- a 3.5mm Nokia Charger ( The N8 can be charged via the micro-USB slot as well)
- USB cables
- Stereo Handsfree headset
- HDMI adaptor to connect your Phone to your TV ( you’ll need to buy the HDMI cable separately )
- USB OTG (On the Go) adaptor, to connect your USB devices to your phone directly.
- User Manual
- a Mini CD with the Ovi Suite and Ovi Music installer
The folks who pre-ordered the N8, also got the following apart from the sales pack
- Scratch guard for the N8
- A Nokia car charger (the 3.5mm variety)
- Bluetooth Headset BH-108
Now, back to exploring the device. A few questions I have about the N8 are the how long the 1200mAh battery will last with my kind of usage, and will the camera live upto the huge expectations which I have. Stay tuned to @mynokiaworld on Twitter and our Facebook page to get updates on the Nokia N8 while we explore it. If you have questions about the device, do let us know by commenting below or sending us a shout on twitter.
PS. It looks like N8 users get NFS Shift for free, so hurry over to OVI store on the N8 and download the game on your device. Make sure you’re connected on WiFi before you start the download cos it’s huge!
Here are more shots of the unboxing: