With the ever-growing popularity of laptop gaming, it's no surprise that there is an increasing demand for thin and light gaming laptops. After all, who doesn't want a powerful and portable laptop?
However, with so many options on the market, it can be hard to know where to start when it comes to picking the perfect thin and light gaming laptop for you.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when shopping for a thin and light gaming laptop:
- Weight and portability are important, but don't sacrifice power. With technological advancements in computing, newer components are available in the market that can deliver better performance without needing the same power delivery & physical space.
- For the compute power for gaming, look for an i7 Intel or AMD Ryzen 7 at the minimum for a good gaming experience.
- A good gaming laptop should have a strong graphics card. This is especially important if you want to play the latest and most demanding games. A 16-series GPU from Nvidia should be enough to handle light to medium levels of gaming.
- Make sure the laptop has enough RAM. 8GB of RAM should be the minimum for gaming, but 16GB or more is ideal.
- Storage space is also essential. A larger hard drive will allow you to store more games and other files, such as music, movies, and photos.
- Battery life is another crucial factor to consider, especially if you plan on taking your laptop with you on the go. Gaming laptops tend to have shorter battery life than regular laptops, so pick one with good battery life.
- Don't forget the other features that make a good gaming laptop, such as a backlit keyboard and a high-quality display.
With these factors in mind, you'll be well on your way to finding the perfect thin and light gaming laptop for you.